If you have a sneaking suspicion or that sinking feeling that businesses across your industry are starting to look and feel pretty much the same, there are probably two things to say about that: you're right and imagine how it must seem to your client base.
Stand Out is the final piece of the puzzle (or possibly the cornerstone) of business today. The truth is that competition has never been more fierce and your target market has never been more informed. So, this book is a warning, a beacon and a manual for those interested in and committed to:
- Making a difference by treating clients differently
- Real change in terms of ways of working as well as working with your people
- Enjoying the benefits of being selective
- Ensuring that their priorities are yours as well
- Increasing your value to your clients
Remember, the ability to stand out is not about what works on your clients, but what works for them - that's what is going to work for you.
So, let's get to work.